Le Luc is located in the center of the Var between the Massiv des Maures and the Dracénie region. It is 35 km distance to the Mediterranean Ocean with the world-reknown villages St. Tropez, St. Maxime and Port Grimaud.
Many possibilities for leisure and entertainment: it is a great location for excursions to various sites in the Provence or the French Riviera (Cote d’Azur), f.i. to the Gorges of Verdon, the Islands of Hyères, and lots of nature. Various activities available, wandering through vineyards, wine testing (Route de Vin) or visit medievial villages and monasteries. The drive over the mountains Les Maures to the sea is just wonderful.
In the direct vicinity is the nature reserve Plaine des Maures also called Coeur du Var which is shaped in a landscape extra-ordinairy for Europe: the landscape of the African Savanna. Next to it is the vineyard Domaine de Betrand.
- Nice 95 km / 60 mi (next airport)
- Cannes 75 km / 47 mi
- St Tropez 35 km / 22 mi (next beach)
- St Maxime 25 km / 16 mi (next ferry, next beach)
- next highway 3 km / 1,8 mi (Le Luc)
- next trainstation 1 km / 0,6 mi (Le Canet)
- next restaurant, bar, supermarket 200 m / 600 ft